Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;

Re: 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;
FWIW, if you don't run -DskipTests, you will get some failures on some
of the newer MiniAccumuloCluster tests.

testPerTableClasspath(org.apache.accumulo.server.mini.MiniAccumuloClusterTest)
   test(org.apache.accumulo.server.mini.MiniAccumuloClusterTest)

Just about the same thing as we were seeing on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-837. My guess would be
that we're including the wrong test dependency.