HBase, mail # dev - State of the 0.94 tests

Re: State of the 0.94 tests
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-07, 08:46
The only tests consistently failing (against Hadoop 2) on our private
Jenkins are:

TestReplication (timeouts waiting for truncate)
TestMetaMigrationRemovingHTD
TestLogRolling.testLogRollOnPipelineRestart

It's pretty consistent.

Looks like the last build also failed TestFromClientSide.testPoolBehavior.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)