HBase, mail # dev - All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

+
Stack 2013-04-24, 19:53
+
Lars George 2013-04-25, 05:45
+
Stack 2013-04-25, 05:55
+
Lars George 2013-04-25, 06:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:10
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-04-25, 18:18
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-25, 18:35
+
Elliott Clark 2013-04-25, 19:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 22:37
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 14:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 16:06
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 16:04
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-03, 21:14
+
Lars George 2013-05-03, 21:21
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-03, 21:55
+
Lars George 2013-05-04, 07:41
+
Stack 2013-05-05, 00:15
+
Lars George 2013-05-05, 11:04
+
Sergey Polzunov 2013-05-07, 08:26
+
Lars George 2013-05-07, 08:41
+
Sergey Polzunov 2013-05-07, 09:08
+
Lars George 2013-05-07, 09:36
+
Sergey Polzunov 2013-05-07, 10:12
Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-07, 18:21
Thanks for writing. I change my earlier vote to +0.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)