MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job driver and 3rd party jars

+
Barak Yaish 2013-03-07, 18:48
Re: Job driver and 3rd party jars
Yep, my typo, I'm using the later. I was also trying export
HADOOP_CLASSPATH_USER_FIRST =true and export HADOOP_CLASSPATH=myjar before
launching the hadoop jar, but I still getting the same exception.
I'm running hadoop 1.0.4.

+
刘晓文 2013-03-08, 07:15
+