Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop 0.20.2 looking *inside* a file in the input path for files?

Re: Hadoop 0.20.2 looking *inside* a file in the input path for files?
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-1734

BTW, it's easier for other people to reproduce your scenario if you post
your code.