Pig >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-19, 21:48
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 21:52
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC
Congrats Bill!

Thanks
-- Prasanth

On Feb 19, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Bill!
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Please welcome Bill Graham as our latest Pig PMC member.
>>
>> Congrats Bill!

+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-02-19, 23:20
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 01:13
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 02:10
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-02-20, 14:45
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-20, 17:44
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-20, 22:22