HBase >> mail # dev >> what's the roadmap of secondary index of hbase?

RE: what's the roadmap of secondary index of hbase?
I've started a wiki page:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/SecondaryIndexing

I gave a basic description of the idea I had and the open questions.

Let's get all our thoughts in there.