Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Leader failure

Leader failure
Hi,

  I have been experimenting with the leader failure scenario and I am facing
an issue.
  I am using ZK ensemble of 3 servers and I have 2 clients connecting to the
ZK cluster. In the connection lost callback, I have a timer which expires
based on the session timeout after which I am doing a force close on ZK and
calling ZK init. The 2 clients are connected to the same ZK server which is
not the leader. When the leader is down, on one of the clients I see that it
hits the connection lost callback and then it quickly reconnects, but the
other client goes through the force close(basically the timer expired as it
could not connect to one of the ZK servers) as I mentioned earlier. Why do I
see a difference in the behavior when both the clients are connected to same
ZK server?

TIA,
Deepa