Accumulo, mail # user - Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
John Vines 2013-09-10, 21:22
Are you certain the monitor is running and was able to bind to the port?
Please check the monitor logs for any errors.