HBase, mail # user - how do you keep the hbase document correct?

+
周梦想 2012-12-25, 09:15
+
Ulrich Staudinger 2012-12-25, 11:09
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 06:40
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 07:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:55
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:45
+
Kun Ling 2012-12-26, 23:33
+
Stack 2012-12-27, 01:33
+
周梦想 2012-12-27, 07:11
+
Stack 2012-12-28, 01:30
+
周梦想 2012-12-28, 02:06
+
Stack 2012-12-28, 03:18
+
周梦想 2012-12-28, 03:22
Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
周梦想 2012-12-28, 04:00
I have 2 questions:

*1. how to compile the docbkx to utf8 charset?*
*
*
I compiled one by maven,
[zhouhh@Hadoop48 trunk]$ mvn -Donepage docbkx:generate-html
 it looks like this:
<title>The Apache HBase™用户手册</title>
I wish it looks like this, for the convenience of editing and viewing
source code:
Apache HBase™参考指南</title>
2.*how to compile it not using maven,just like this in windows:*
*
*
X:\hadoop\hbasedoc-cn>xsltproc -o book.html customization.xsl book.xml
warning: failed to load external entity "urn:docbkx:stylesheet"
compilation error: file customization.xsl line 24 element import
xsl:import : unable to load urn:docbkx:stylesheet
it seems there are some resources missing?

Thanks!
Andy Zhou

2012/12/28 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> OK, I saw it. that's great!
>
> A lot of thanks to Stack!
>
> Yours,
> Andy
>
> 2012/12/28 Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM, 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > “参考指南” is right. But I think the characters are better to be
>> > "中文参考指南(单页)",means " Chinese Reference Guilde (Single Page)".
>> > The html charset should be "UTF-8". links to :
>> > http://abloz.com/hbase/book.html
>>

>> I put it up already: http://hbase.apache.org/
>>
>> Let me fix it and redeploy.
>>
>> St.Ack