HBase >> mail # user >> how do you keep the hbase document correct?

Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
I have 2 questions:

*1. how to compile the docbkx to utf8 charset?*
*
*
I compiled one by maven,
[zhouhh@Hadoop48 trunk]$ mvn -Donepage docbkx:generate-html
 it looks like this:
<title>The Apache HBase™用户手册</title>
I wish it looks like this, for the convenience of editing and viewing
source code:
Apache HBase™参考指南</title>
2.*how to compile it not using maven,just like this in windows:*
*
*
X:\hadoop\hbasedoc-cn>xsltproc -o book.html customization.xsl book.xml
warning: failed to load external entity "urn:docbkx:stylesheet"
compilation error: file customization.xsl line 24 element import
xsl:import : unable to load urn:docbkx:stylesheet
it seems there are some resources missing?

Thanks!
Andy Zhou