HDFS >> mail # dev >> Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?

Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?
Hi,

I launched yarn and its webapp on port 18088, and then successfully
launched and executed some test MR jobs like 'hadoop jar
share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.0.3-alpha.jar pi 2 30'.

But, when login the web console in browser, I could find any finished jobs
in the 'FINISHED Applications' tab. Why?
Thanks!

Sam Liu