HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: What else can be built on top of YARN.

Re: What else can be built on top of YARN.
Hi Rahul,

  I am porting a distributed application that runs on a fixed set of given
resources to YARN, with the aim of  being able to run it on a dynamically
selected resources whichever are available at the time of running the
application.

Thanks,
Kishore