On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think we should hold off for a few days, perhaps a week or two, just so
> we have more time for bug squashing without concerns about merging bug
I have also wanted to avoid doing this, I did not want to do until
there was a reason. It has been 3 or 4 weeks since feature freeze.
While working on the recent patch from Damon I was thinking I would
like to put this in svn when its ready. But I am not sure if it
should go in 1.5. Its not a bug fix. I would like to avoid having
discussions about what to do about every non bug fix. I am thinking
avoiding these discussions may save us more time than merging.
It should be very easy to automatically merge all changes from 1.5 to
trunk as long as no one make massive changes to trunk. I can take
point on doing this until we release 1.5.0. I will make sure all bug
fixes in 1.5 branch end up in trunk.
What do you think?
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I propose we branch 1.5. We are passed the feature freeze for 1.5 and
>> it would be nice to be able to commit some recent contributions to
>> If no one objects I will create the branch Tuesday morning.