Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?

+
David Medinets 2013-09-25, 02:29
+
Bill Havanki 2013-09-27, 13:40
Re: Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?
I love code reviews :)
At cloudera, we started using Gerrit for a couple of projects and it's been great so far. In particular, it has great git integration.
You can submit a review by just pushing to a special branch and once the review is done, pushing to trunk is automated.

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Bill Havanki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Noob question: are code reviews normally done now?
> I've never used gerrit, but I'd be happy to try it. I've used Crucible in
> the past and liked it.
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>> http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/

+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-27, 13:57