Accumulo, mail # dev - Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?

Re: Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?
Joey Echeverria 2013-09-27, 13:56
I love code reviews :)
At cloudera, we started using Gerrit for a couple of projects and it's been great so far. In particular, it has great git integration.
You can submit a review by just pushing to a special branch and once the review is done, pushing to trunk is automated.

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone