Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1454220 - in /accumulo/contrib/instamo-archetype: ./ trunk/ trunk/src/ trunk/src/main/ trunk/src/main/resources/ trunk/src/main/resources/META-INF/ trunk/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven/ trunk/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/ trun...

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Author: elserj
> Date: Fri Mar  8 02:34:28 2013
> New Revision: 1454220

> Log:
> Make a maven archetype out of Instamo to make it even easier for users to
> easily spin up Accumulo and start coding.

Josh, I am very excited about the new maven archetype!  Don't forget to
mention a ticket number in your commit logs.

Billie