Pig >> mail # dev >> Failing unit tests in trunk

Failing unit tests in trunk
Hello,

There was a discussion about failing unit tests in trunk at today's
meet-up. I just wanted to let you know that we have jiras for all failing
test cases in trunk:

TestPigRunner PIG-3138
TestScriptUDF PIG-3153
TestPackage PIG-3154
TestTypeCheckingValidatorNewLP PIG-3155
TestSchemaTuple PIG-3156
TestMultiQueryBasic PIG-3168
TestGrunt PIG-3171

I linked all these jiras to ones that broke tests.

PIG-3138, PIG-3168, and PIG-3171 are my fault, and I put up hotfixes for
them.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo