MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: specify Mapred tasks and slots

Re: specify Mapred tasks and slots
What Devaraj said. Except that if you use CapacityScheduler, then you
can bind together memory requests and slot concepts, and be able to have a task
grab more than one slot for itself when needed. We've discussed this
aspect previously at http://search-hadoop.com/m/gnFs91yIg1e

--
Harsh J