Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: Jenkins build is unstable: flume-trunk #389

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-04-12, 07:34
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-12, 07:39
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-04-12, 07:59
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-12, 09:11
Re: Jenkins build is unstable: flume-trunk #389
Yes, it still appears to be failing. I'll check it out.

On 04/12/2013 06:11 PM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> Looks like even with the patch it fails. The test is a bit racy. Will look
> into it tomorrow.
>

> Thanks
> Hari
>
> On Friday, April 12, 2013, Juhani Connolly wrote:
>
>> I'll check that out and commit it if it seems good
>>
>> On 04/12/2013 04:39 PM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Juhani,
>>>
>>> The patch attached to https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/FLUME-1986<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1986>should fix this issue. These tests were added with the dual checkpoints
>>> patch, but it seems to fail in some cases (Jenkins almost always, though
>>> not very frequently on my own box). The bug is actually in the test itself,
>>> so this is slightly lower priority.
>>>
>>> If you are able to consistently reproduce this somewhere, would you mind
>>> trying the patch and then committing it, if you find it ok?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Hari

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-13, 01:48