HBase, mail # user - (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

+
anil gupta 2013-09-03, 23:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-04, 00:35
+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:03
+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:06
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 05:26
+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:42
Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 06:04
So since the first question is vendor specific, lets take that off list.

The core dumps are mostly while starting a region server up under
load, but they are concerning.  They are on JDK 1.7.15, which isn't
the newest. So I'm hoping that release 25 will help.

I also run YCSB on the cluster after all the tests and during those
runs the region servers have been very stable.

+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 06:17
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 06:29