HBase >> mail # user >> HBase database sample

+
Mahdi Negahi 2012-04-02, 03:00
+
Harsh J 2012-04-02, 03:06
+
Mahdi Negahi 2012-04-02, 03:12
+
Li Pi 2012-04-02, 03:18
+
Mahdi Negahi 2012-04-02, 17:01
Re: HBase database sample
Please note though that YCSB 0.1.4 is now fully mavenized and uses the POM to pull in the various dependencies, as well as supplying a script that you can use to avoid the lengthy java command line. So the build steps and invocation have changed a bit, but the overall idea stays the same.

Lars

On Apr 2, 2012, at 6:18 AM, Li Pi wrote:

> Follow the instructions here:
> http://blog.lars-francke.de/2010/08/16/performance-testing-hbase-using-ycsb/
>
> The load portion will load a thousand rows into HBase for testing.
>
> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Mahdi Negahi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>

>> thanks for your reply
>> but i install and know what is HBase database. but I want to test my
>> theses and I need a HBase database with more than 1000 row.
>>
>> Best Regard
>> Mahdi
>>
>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:36:13 +0530
>>> Subject: Re: HBase database sample
>>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> Build your own. Its easy as 1-2-3 to get it up and running on a single
>>> machine. Follow: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart and run
>>> the shell exercises to create your tables and column families. Or get
>>> Lars George's HBase: The Definitive Guide (O'Reilly) book.
>>>
>>> Also, read up on what HBase really is
>>> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#datamodel (It is not an RDBMS)

>> someone send for me.
>>>>

>>> --