HBase >> mail # user >> Region is not online Execptions

+
arun sirimalla 2012-06-07, 19:36
+
N Keywal 2012-06-07, 22:34
+
AnandaVelMurugan Chandra ... 2012-06-08, 04:32
Re: Region is not online Execptions
Keywal,

Thanks for the information, it makes sense. I restarted the regionserver
and now looks fine.

Thanks
arun