HBase >> mail # user >> Temporal in Hbase?

Temporal in Hbase?
Hi,

I have a user case to "filter" out rows using an "as of" predicate. For
example, given a specific time point T, I would like to find all rows where
start_time<=T<=end_time.

Example hbase table schema:
row_key, col_A, col_B, start_time, end_time

I am wondering if there is any existing filter that allows me to do this.

If not, I guess I would have to write my own custom filter.

Thanks,

Shumin Wu
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-09-18, 03:16
+
Shumin Wu 2012-10-10, 23:24
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-11, 05:32
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-11, 05:10
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-11, 05:32
+
Shumin Wu 2012-10-11, 17:38