HBase >> mail # user >> Temporal in Hbase?

Temporal in Hbase?
Hi,

I have a user case to "filter" out rows using an "as of" predicate. For
example, given a specific time point T, I would like to find all rows where
start_time<=T<=end_time.

Example hbase table schema:
row_key, col_A, col_B, start_time, end_time

I am wondering if there is any existing filter that allows me to do this.

If not, I guess I would have to write my own custom filter.

Thanks,

Shumin Wu