Accumulo, mail # user - Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page

Re: Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page
Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 15:18
If the bulk importer is a different user than the accumulo user, it's
possible that the accumulo user cannot read or move the files to be
imported.

-Eric