Hive >> mail # user >> Drop table skiptrash?

+
Periya.Data 2012-12-24, 07:46
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-24, 07:58
Re: Drop table skiptrash?
Well in hive you can set hadoop variables so you can use the set command to
explicitly disable trash on the client

set x=y

If that does not work it is possible to run dfs commands from hive. Just do
your normal hadoop dfs command without specifying hadoop.

hive > dfs -rmr /user/hive/warehouse