HBase >> mail # user >> REST servers locked up on single RS malfunction.

Re: REST servers locked up on single RS malfunction.
thats a separate cluster, its barely getting any traffic so I don't
think queue would be an issue.   We do however have very large files
stored (file per row).  So question is, if this is a GET that breaks
things, how can we avoid it?

-Jack