Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
>> So, how can i limit the total connections of zookeeper
server. I mean all client total.

+1

Also, a related question is being able to monitor the number of disconnect
operations on a client. This is generally indicative of a client going
through large number of GC and hence disconnecting way too often from a
zookeeper cluster. What is a good way of monitoring this ?

Thanks,
Neha