HBase, mail # user - Hbase cluster

Re: Hbase cluster
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-04, 15:18
I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like your "master" is not really your master.

 ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Node
/hbase/master already exists and this is not a retry
And it's starting as a backup master:
Adding ZNode for
/hbase/backup-masters/oc-PowerEdge-R610,60000,1349337115099 in backup
master directory

And that might be why your regionservers can't connect to it since
it's not really the master.

Can you shut everyting down (including zookeeper), start zookeeper
only and see what's into it? You might have some entries which might
be deleted.