HBase >> mail # user >> how do you keep the hbase document correct?

Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:00 PM, 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have 2 questions:
>
> *1. how to compile the docbkx to utf8 charset?*
> *
> *
> I compiled one by maven,
> [zhouhh@Hadoop48 trunk]$ mvn -Donepage docbkx:generate-html
>  it looks like this:
> <title>The Apache HBase™用户手册</title>
> I wish it looks like this, for the convenience of editing and viewing
> source code:
> <title>The
> Apache HBase™参考指南</title>

Do an update and you should get the changes I just committed as part
of HBASE-7446 to fix the fact that our reference guide is iso-8859 instead
of being utf-8.

> 2.*how to compile it not using maven,just like this in windows:*
> *
> *
> X:\hadoop\hbasedoc-cn>xsltproc -o book.html customization.xsl book.xml
> warning: failed to load external entity "urn:docbkx:stylesheet"
> compilation error: file customization.xsl line 24 element import
> xsl:import : unable to load urn:docbkx:stylesheet
> it seems there are some resources missing?

The customization.xsl imports the docbkx stylesheet.  Its finding it on
classpath is my guess given the uri above.

Using xltproc, I'd say don't use customization.xsl (There is little in
there but the addition of comment box on end of each page and just now, the
setting of the output to be utf-8).  There are a bunch of guides on how to
generate your html pages from docbook source.  Here is one:
http://codeghar.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/generate-html-and-pdf-from-docbook-in-debian/
This is the best book I've found on stylesheeting docbook:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html  It has a section on xsltproc
too.

Good luck,
St.Ack