Accumulo, mail # user - Concurrent updates

Re: Concurrent updates
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-17, 06:32
If you're going to only do aggregation at the scan scope, you'd
probably want to make sure you don't have the versioning iterator
turned on for minc and majc scopes. Otherwise, you're scans may look
different over time between initial ingest and later, when the data
has been compacted on disk.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii