HBase >> mail # user >> hbase many-to-many design

Re: hbase many-to-many design
Sorry, is this what you want? I created a table with two column families. I
added one row and column family cf1 with qualifier team1. Then I added new
team cf1 with qualifier team2.

hbase(main):001:0> create 'multi','cf1','cf2'
0 row(s) in 1.6240 seconds

hbase(main):002:0> put 'multi','row1','cf1:team1','firstTeam'
0 row(s) in 0.0880 seconds

hbase(main):003:0> scan 'multi'
ROW                   COLUMN+CELL

 row1                 column=cf1:team1, timestamp=1345783824219,
value=firstTeam
1 row(s) in 0.0540 seconds

hbase(main):004:0> put 'multi','row1','cf1:team2','secondTeam'
0 row(s) in 0.0060 seconds

hbase(main):005:0> scan 'multi'
ROW                   COLUMN+CELL

 row1                 column=cf1:team1, timestamp=1345783824219,
value=firstTeam
 row1                 column=cf1:team2, timestamp=1345783846821,
value=secondTea

1 row(s) in 0.0250 seconds
Best Regards,
Sonal