Flume >> mail # user >> Send data from hdfs to syslog server

Re: Send data from hdfs to syslog server
Just to make it clear:

The case: s*end a syslog with hdfs data file into another server.*

Ngày 11/18/2013 9:56 AM, Cuong Luu viết:

Hi all,

I have a case: *send data file from hdfs into syslog server (eg: Kiwi
syslog server)*. Does flume support it? It looks like I need a hdfs source
and a syslog sink?

BTW, In your experience with syslog, what are good ways for this case in
java?

Thanks,
Cuong