Hadoop >> mail # user >> Server log files, order of importance ?

Server log files, order of importance ?
Hi guys :I wanted to go through each of the server logs on my hadoop
(single psuedo node) vm.

In particular, I want to know where to look when things go wrong (i.e. so I
can more effectively debug hadoop namenode issues in the future).

Can someone suggest what the most important ones to start looking at are ?

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC