Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Maximum size of a snapshot

Re: Maximum size of a snapshot
The synchronization phase is part of the protocol and we use it to guarantee that we expose a consistent view of the state. During the synchronization phase, servers do not accept requests.

Which behavior are you proposing we change, Kishore?

-Flavio