Hadoop >> mail # user >> Question about HA and Federation

+
ESGLinux 2012-12-20, 16:30
+
Harsh J 2012-12-20, 17:12
+
ESGLinux 2012-12-20, 17:39
+
Harsh J 2012-12-20, 17:48
+
ESGLinux 2012-12-20, 17:55
+
Harsh J 2012-12-20, 17:57
+
ESGLinux 2012-12-20, 18:03
Re: Question about HA and Federation
Btw, you can co-locate NameNodes (unique namespace ones) onto the same
machine if you need to - the configs easily allow this via rpc/http
port specifiers.

Harsh J