HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS Block location verification

HDFS Block location verification
Hi Guys,

I have configured HDFS with replication factor 3. We have 1TB for data How
to file the particular block will available in 3 machine

How to find same block of data will available in 3 machine

Please guide How to check my data available in three different location
node?

-Dhanasekaran.
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-05, 15:18