Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
For Accumulo 1.4.x we have compatibility with Hadoop 0.20.x - hadoop-1.1.x,
CDH3u1-3, MapR, and all current releases of HDP. It does NOT work against
CDH3u4+, CDH4.x, hadoop 0.23.x, and hadoop 2+.