HBase >> mail # user >> Can't enable, nor disable, nor truncate nor drop

+
Alexander Gallego 2012-12-12, 20:02
+
Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla 2012-12-13, 07:18
Re: Can't enable, nor disable, nor truncate nor drop
Remove the inconsistant ZK node and restart the master, it should help !

--
Adrien Mogenet
06.59.16.64.22