Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:33
As long as someone volunteer to add a sqoop1 package for 0.7.0 or 0.6.1,
I don't have any issue with it.
The only thing I care about is to not go back in versions and to not
break upgrades.
So if commands or path conflicts (sqoop1 vs sqoop2), then sqoop 2 should
take priority.

Thanks,
Bruno