Drill >> mail # dev >> Maven Build Checkstyle

Re: Maven Build Checkstyle
Thanks and welcome to the community!

For the output: yikes... guess that means we have a little work to do.
 I have requested on INFRA the addition of a target version field.  I
think this and DRILL-165 are required to be target to the alpha (0.1)
release.