MapReduce >> mail # user >> High Availability - second namenode (master2) issue:  Incompatible namespaceIDs

Re: High Availability - second namenode (master2) issue: Incompatible namespaceIDs
Vinay, if the Hadoop docs are not clear in this regard, can you please
create a jira to add these details?

http://hortonworks.com/download/