HBase >> mail # dev >> Thoughts about large feature dev branches

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-05, 18:38
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-05, 22:58
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-05, 23:43
Re: Thoughts about large feature dev branches
Hope to have time to write up some more thoughts later, but some
interesting reading is this document from Linux on how to contribute
to that project:
https://github.com/mirrors/linux-2.6/blob/master/Documentation/SubmittingPatches

Worth looking at other projects' guidelines to form our own if we're
thinking of going this route.

-Todd

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera