Flume, mail # dev - Scribe Source .thrift file

Re: Scribe Source .thrift file
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 02:46
Sorry for late response

Here is the scribe.thrift file :
************************* file separator *********************
namespace java scribe.thrift

enum ResultCode
{
  OK,
  TRY_LATER
}

struct LogEntry
{
  1:  string category,
  2:  string message
}

service scribe
{
  ResultCode Log(1: list<LogEntry> messages);
}

To Juhani, I haven't use the facebook template, there have so many
additional interfaces that I don't like it.