HBase, mail # user - Bulk load from OSGi running client

Re: Bulk load from OSGi running client
Amit Sela 2013-09-08, 16:14
First issue I found was that I didn't bundle the libhadoop.so in my hadoop
bundle (I saw a lot of "Got brand new decompressor" in the log), that is
fixed now.

The main issue still remains, it looks like Compression.Algortihm
configuration's class loader had reference to the bundle in revision 0
(before jar update) instead of revision 1 (after jar update). This could be
because of caching (or static) but then, why should it work after I get
NullPointerException (it does, immediately, no restarts or bundle updates).

If anyone has any idea please share, I will keep posting my findings.

Thanks,