Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4 Release.

HI all,
 The 3.4 release is making good progress. I think we are a week or so
away from the release getting out.
 We have 11 open issues and 16 PA's.

  Most of the PA's are good to get in or  are most likely to be
checked in by this week.

  For the Open issues:

 ZOOKEEPER-1155.  Eugene/Vishal can you folks please take a look and
update the jira?
 ZOOKEEPER-839. I am working on it.
 ZOOKEEPER-736. Pat you want to give this a shot?
 ZOOKEEPER-1055. I think Eugene is updating the fix.
 ZOOKEEPER-1057. Waiting for an update. Most likely I will move it out to 3.5.
 ZOOKEEPER-1080. Looks like a duplicate of ZOOKEEPER-1095 (Thanks to
Aaron for pointing this out). Will most likely mark it as such.
 ZOOKEEPER-1101. Is something that just needs to be done during the release.
 ZOOKEEPER-731. Anyone want to take a shot at this? Should be a very minor fix.
 ZOOKEEPER-1006. Pat/Vishal, Should this be marked resolved?
 ZOOKEEPER-195. Can be most likely moved out unless someone steps up.
 ZOOKEEPER-1104. Has a patch. Eugene, will you be able to update the
patch and mark it PA in case its uptodate?
Other than this, committers please help reviewing/committing the
patches that are in PA state.

thanks
mahadev