Hive >> mail # user >> Any Scenarios in which Views impose performance penalties

Re: Any Scenarios in which Views impose performance penalties
Although this is already fixed in the next and upcoming impala release, you
might want to be aware of the following view limitation.

https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/IMPALA-495