Hive, mail # user - Any Scenarios in which Views impose performance penalties

Re: Any Scenarios in which Views impose performance penalties
Ricky Saltzer 2013-08-21, 02:05
Although this is already fixed in the next and upcoming impala release, you
might want to be aware of the following view limitation.

https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/IMPALA-495