HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-04, 18:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 04:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 12:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-05, 18:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 18:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:28
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:40
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:47
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-05, 19:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 21:19
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 21:31
You'd recommend sinking this RC for this rather than having this next months in 0.94.6?

I'm fine either way. With many, smaller, and backward compatible releases it should be less important to fix a particular problem in a specific release.

Looks like this problem was introduced with 0.94.4, and it that case it might be prudent to get this in.

So... Wanna sink this RC?
-- Lars