Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Unexpected NodeCreated with 3.4.3?

+
César Álvarez Núñez 2012-05-24, 17:32
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-25, 00:23
+
César Álvarez Núñez 2012-05-25, 09:41
Re: Unexpected NodeCreated with 3.4.3?
Now it is broken the opposite use case: Expected NodeCreated but received
NodeDataChanged :-(
Detected on ZooKeeper 3.3.5 and 3.4.3+ZK-1412
/César.